Want to upgrade your WordPress pages? Need to make some changes to customize your WP website pages? Or you want to create a whole new page using WordPress Page Builders Plugins
Whatever the question is, we will see the best WordPress Page Builders Plugins that will make your life easier.
If you want to make a WP page, want to customize it, or make it look better and easier to use, you need to use a WordPress Page Builder. Now, what is a Page builder?
A page builder is a WordPress plugin where you can create or customize your pages. You don’t need to know coding for it. It’s an easy to use tool used by page owners and professional designers for building and customizing pages. You don’t need to know any kind of coding to create or customize your WordPress page if using page builders. So it makes the whole thing easy.
There are many WordPress Page Builders that may be free or paid and may function differently. So, you have to find the best WordPress Page Builder that is easy to use for you and offers the most useful options for free or at a low price. So here we will discuss some of the best WordPress Page Builders.
- Elementor: Elementor was launched in 2016. Though it hasn’t been a long time, it has become one of the most popular page builders in this short time. You can design your entire theme using a suitable Eelementor interface. You can design flexible pop-ups, use custom templates, widgets, various styling options, and a lot more.
You can use Elementor’s core version for free. But it also has a pro version with more options available. That will cost 49$ for use at a single site.
- Beaver Builder: Beaver Builder is another great WordPress Page Builder. It is considered as one of the best drag and drop page builder plugins for WordPress by many. It is also easy to use. You can simply elements from the sidebar and drop on your page, click on any element of your page and edit it. It also has well-designed templates available to use.
You can use the limited version for free. But to unlock exclusive options it will take 99$ for unlimited sites.
- Page Builder by SiteOrigin: It is also a popular WordPress plugin with over 22 million downloads. With this page builder activated in your WordPress, you can use their preset templates, create custom layouts, add widgets to your design, use its drag and drop interface, and a lot more. But it might be slightly confusing as a separate plugin.
You can use the basic version for free, but the premier bundles price starts at 29$
- Thrive Architect: Its interface has some similarities with Elementor’s interface. Thrive Architect is pretty much famous among bloggers and affiliate marketers and its default styling looks are liked by many.
It also has some readymade templates, it offers around 40 different widgets, has some great styling options. It also leaves a hundred percent clean code like Elementor and Beaver Builder.
The starting price is 67$
- Divi Builder: Divi Builder lets you edit your content using visual front and back end interface. It also has added full theme building support in its latest update. Divi Builder has a nice interface too. It does not have any sidebar but popups and floating buttons. Styling options are not bad.
The elegant theme membership will cost 86$ per year.
So, here were the best 5 WordPress page builders that will make your life easy. You can choose any of them for yourself.
But if you are not so experienced at using these plugins it won’t be very easy for you to create customizing your page. It may be a matter of a lot of time and effort. If you want to avoid that problem and make it faster, better, and want to stay tension free, you can hire our PSD to WordPress support company.
We can provide all kinds of services related PSD to WordPress including building and customizing your WordPress page. We have the best designers and website builders to cross your expectation at a much affordable price. If want to save some time and leave the matter in our expert’s hand visit our website and contact us now.